Balia is a Village in West Champaran district of Bihar, India. It falls under Gaunaha Block. Balia population in 2019 is between 879 and 1088 and total households residing are 142.
Nearby Places at Balia in Gaunaha Block
Population of Balia(2011 Census)
To Know about Adhar Card - Unique Identification Number application or enrollment status :
Aadhar Card Status / Registration / Complaint Information
Check Aadhar Card Status
- Which is the smallest state of india?
- Which is the Largest State of India?
- Beat Plastic Pollution and Alternatives
- Plastic Pollution - a serious problem in India
- Telugu News
- Top 10 Banks in India
- Union Bank Net Banking - Unionbank Login
- Tourist places in india
- Sakshi epaper
- eenadu epaper
- The Hindu epaper
- Andhra jyothy epaper
- Freecharge customer care
- Bookmyshow Customer care
- Make my trip customer care
- Dainik Bhaskar Epaper
- Vodafone Login: My Vodafone
- Jio Login: MyJio Account
- Airtel Login: My Airtel
- Tata sky Login: Mytatasky Account
I am from Balia. I love Bslia more than my heart and soul. The Subarnarekha river is great boon. There is huge scope of development where people need some govt irrigation project. The people are so labourious and cooperative they can work 24x7. I am proud of Balia and its culture.
balia, gopiballavpur_ii Block, District