Vara is a Village in Banaskantha district of Gujarat, India. It falls under Tharad Taluka. Vara population in 2020/2021 is between 2,333 and 2,934 and total households residing are 406.
Population of Vara(2011 Census)
- Which is the smallest state of india?
- Which is the Largest State of India?
- Beat Plastic Pollution and Alternatives
- Plastic Pollution - a serious problem in India
- Telugu News
- Top 10 Banks in India
- Union Bank Net Banking - Unionbank Login
- Tourist places in india
- Sakshi epaper
- eenadu epaper
- The Hindu epaper
- Andhra jyothy epaper
- Freecharge customer care
- Bookmyshow Customer care
- Make my trip customer care
- Dainik Bhaskar Epaper
- Vodafone Login: My Vodafone
- Jio Login: MyJio Account
- Airtel Login: My Airtel
- Tata sky Login: Mytatasky Account