Ner is a Village in Solan district of Himachal Pradesh, India. It falls under Ramshahr Tehsil. Ner population in 2019/2020 is between 138 and 170 and total households residing are 32.
Population of Ner(2011 Census)
- Which is the smallest state of india?
- Which is the Largest State of India?
- Beat Plastic Pollution and Alternatives
- Plastic Pollution - a serious problem in India
- Telugu News
- Top 10 Banks in India
- Union Bank Net Banking - Unionbank Login
- Tourist places in india
- Sakshi epaper
- eenadu epaper
- The Hindu epaper
- Andhra jyothy epaper
- Freecharge customer care
- Bookmyshow Customer care
- Make my trip customer care
- Dainik Bhaskar Epaper
- Vodafone Login: My Vodafone
- Jio Login: MyJio Account
- Airtel Login: My Airtel
- Tata sky Login: Mytatasky Account
Sir there is to much problem
1) the road inside the village is to much conjusted. Because some bad take or cover land of road in his houses.
2) sanitary system is very poor
3) high school for student is to far.
4) government hospital is not.
5) cannel for irrigation is not there .it must necessary.
Issues on Development in ner, makhdumpur Tehsil, District