Dhumabhata is a Village in Nuapada district of Odisha, India. It falls under Komna Tehsil. Dhumabhata population in 2019/2020 is between 666 and 824 and total households residing are 160.
Population of Dhumabhata(2011 Census)
- Which is the smallest state of india?
- Which is the Largest State of India?
- Beat Plastic Pollution and Alternatives
- Plastic Pollution - a serious problem in India
- Telugu News
- Top 10 Banks in India
- Union Bank Net Banking - Unionbank Login
- Tourist places in india
- Sakshi epaper
- eenadu epaper
- The Hindu epaper
- Andhra jyothy epaper
- Freecharge customer care
- Bookmyshow Customer care
- Make my trip customer care
- Dainik Bhaskar Epaper
- Vodafone Login: My Vodafone
- Jio Login: MyJio Account
- Airtel Login: My Airtel
- Tata sky Login: Mytatasky Account
There are thousands of problems in my village. But the most important is irrigation problem. There was a plan for constructing a dam on CHIROLI (a vally between 2 mountains), which would irr4ate water to the thirst/drought land of Dhumabhata and neighbour villages.
Issues on Agriculture & Irrigation in dhumabhata, jharbandha Tehsil, District