Phulera is a Town and Tehsil in Jaipur district of Rajasthan state in India. Total number of villages in this Tehsil is 224. Rajasthani, Hindi language is widely spoken in Phulera. Phulera Tehsil sex ratio is 930 females per 1000 of males.
Phulera Tehsil Population
According to 2011 census total population of Phulera is 444,105 people are living in this Tehsil, of which 230,074 are male and 214,031 are female. Expected Population of Phulera Tehsil in 2019
is between 430,782 and 532,926. Literate people are 270,855 out of 166,444 are male and 104,411 are female. Total workers are 179,382 depends on multi skills out of which 111,418 are men and 67,964 are women. Total 51,727 Cultivators are depended on agriculture farming out of 29,500 are cultivated by men and 22,227 are women. 4,830 people works in agricultural land as a labour in Phulera, men are 2,717 and 2,113 are women.
Add Business, Place, Favourite Spots to Map in Phulera
Phulera Nearby Places like are Shardulpura, The Flair Institute of Computing, Adarsh Computers, UCO Bank, Net Bar Cyber Cafe, Agarwal Misthan Bhandar, Ganesh Bal Bharati Vidhya Mandir Hirnoda, Government Secondary School, Kachroda Garh, IACT Computer Education, Tejaji Temple, Pankaj Gaur : Technology and Design Analyst, Sainik's House, Vodafone Mini Store, Phulera Railway Station, Overhead Water Tank, Railway Hospital, Ramlila Ground, Manavata Mahila College, Shyosinghpura
Find more information related to Phulera from the Map Search
Phulera Tehsil barchart on population, literacy, workers & households
Phulera Tehsil Villages List
List of Towns and Villages in Phulera Tehsil. Total Number of Villages in this Tehsil are 224.
: Gokulpura people often enjoy the village foods like Dal Bati Churma and festivals we celebrate like Diwali. Schools to this village are/in 1. Govt. Secondary School Kalakh No.1
2. Saraswati Vidha Mandir Secondary School Gokulpura Kalakh
3. Sanskar Public Schoo, Khedi Alufa and Colleges nearer to this place are/in 1. Swami Vivekanand PG College, Jobner
2. Jobner PG College, Jobner
3. RK Vigyan PG Collage, Kalwar
4. Vivek PG Collage, Kalwar. Hospitals available to the people living are Govt. Hospital, Kalakh. They do daily and frequent shopping in the markets of Ramkui Pachar, Jobner , Kalwar , Begas , Bagru. Nearby Temples of this place are Kalakh Dam. More about Gokulpura
To Know about Adhar Card - Unique Identification Number status
Aadhar Card Status / Enquiry / Complaint Information