Thimmasamudram is a Village in Kanchipuram district of Tamil Nadu, India. It falls under Kanchipuram Taluk. Thimmasamudram population in 2019/2020 is between 4,912 and 6,077 and total households residing are 1136.
Population of Thimmasamudram(2011 Census)
- Which is the smallest state of india?
- Which is the Largest State of India?
- Beat Plastic Pollution and Alternatives
- Plastic Pollution - a serious problem in India
- Telugu News
- Top 10 Banks in India
- Union Bank Net Banking - Unionbank Login
- Tourist places in india
- Sakshi epaper
- eenadu epaper
- The Hindu epaper
- Andhra jyothy epaper
- Freecharge customer care
- Bookmyshow Customer care
- Make my trip customer care
- Dainik Bhaskar Epaper
- Vodafone Login: My Vodafone
- Jio Login: MyJio Account
- Airtel Login: My Airtel
- Tata sky Login: Mytatasky Account
Thimmasamudram it is beautiful village with surrounded Green crops and krishna canal pass through this village which is the main source of water for the agriculture and the main crop is paddy. the village developed with the cement roads and provided drinking water facility it was well developed by MR.Karanam Balaram Krishna Murthy MLA/MP of TELUGU DESAM PARTY .
thimmasamudram, naguluppalapadu Taluk, District