Kuduvampoondi is a Village in Viluppuram district of Tamil Nadu, India. It falls under Gingee Taluk.
Kuduvampoondi Village is located in Gingee Taluk of Viluppuram district in Tamil Nadu, India. Location code or village code of Kuduvampoondi is 633444.
Village Crops : paddy, groundnut
Village Crop Water : Under Ground Water
Village Festivals : SollaiVazzhi Amman Thiruvizha
Nearby Schools : Aided middle School, Kuduvampoondi, Government Higher Secondary School, Devanur
Nearby Colleges : Dhivya Educational Instutitons
Banks, PO Nearby : Kuduvampoondi-604208
Kuduvampoondi Sarpanch : Mr.Perumal
Distance from Kuduvampoondi to Gingee Taluk : 19 km
Distance from Kuduvampoondi to Viluppuram : 45 km
Distance from Kuduvampoondi to Chennai : 140 km
Posted by Arunkumar on 2014-03-11
- Which is the smallest state of india?
- Which is the Largest State of India?
- Beat Plastic Pollution and Alternatives
- Plastic Pollution - a serious problem in India
- Telugu News
- Top 10 Banks in India
- Union Bank Net Banking - Unionbank Login
- Tourist places in india
- Sakshi epaper
- eenadu epaper
- The Hindu epaper
- Andhra jyothy epaper
- Freecharge customer care
- Bookmyshow Customer care
- Make my trip customer care
- Dainik Bhaskar Epaper
- Vodafone Login: My Vodafone
- Jio Login: MyJio Account
- Airtel Login: My Airtel
- Tata sky Login: Mytatasky Account