Axis bank can be logged in by visiting retail.axisbank.co.in, Customers do need to input userid and password to get access to bank details, profile and transactions. Virtual Keyboard is available for safety purpose, so that proper encryption can be done for cyber attacks.
There are so many things can be done through logging of Axis Net Banking: To Know How to Login and Login Dashboard will have:
View Mini Statement
Pay Utility Bills
Make Credit Card Payments
- Incorrect login ID or password
Incorrect login information error is highlighted either userid or password is incorrect. Please check if you are using correct userid, if you are using incorrect password please use the option of Forgot Password, using your userid and details and then set your new password.
- Disabled login ID
If your userid is disabled, then your account is blocked by the Axis bank due to Many attempts or not usage of your bank account for a long time making as Disabled.
1. Registration for Internet Banking
Current Axis bank customers can register online. The system requires your customer id, which is login id, to proceed.
- Your Customer ID becomes your login id.
- The Customer ID is mentioned in the welcome letter and cheque book.
- You can also SMS "CustID" to 5676782 from your registered mobile number to know your Customer ID.
- Keep your debit card, mobile and ATM pin handy before your proceed.
- Please ensure that your mobile number is registered with Axis Bank. You may visit the nearest Axis Bank ATM and click on Registrations-Mobile No Update to register. You may also visit your nearest branch.
- NRI account holders, can generate passwords online with debit card or with KYC details like Passport number,Date of birth and Pincode.