India Growing
Andhra Pradesh ChittoorRamakuppam

Ramakuppam Population

Ramakuppam is a Town and Mandal in Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh state in India. Total number of villages in this Mandal is 38. Ramakuppam Mandal sex ratio is 951 females per 1000 of males.

Population of Ramakuppam

PopulationMalesFemalesHouseholds
57,85129,65028,20112,677

Ramakuppam is Mandal in Andhra Pradesh state, Ramakuppam Mandal population in 2022 is 74,049. According to 2011 census of India, Total Ramakuppam population is 57,851 people are living in this Mandal, of which 29,650 are male and 28,201 are female. Population of Ramakuppam in 2021 is 71,735 Literate people are 30,320 out of 18,007 are male and 12,313 are female. Total workers are 30,322 depends on multi skills out of which 16,852 are men and 13,470 are women. Total 10,076 Cultivators are depended on agriculture farming out of 6,367 are cultivated by men and 3,709 are women. 11,825 people works in agricultural land as a labour in Ramakuppam, men are 6,300 and 5,525 are women.

Ramakuppam population chart

The Ramakuppam population chart is a graph that shows the distribution of all demographic groups, Literacy percentage is 52.41 percent, out of these 31.13 percent is male literates and 21.28 percent is female literates. Total Workers percentage is 52.41 percent, out of these 29.13 percent is male workers and 23.28 percent is female workers.Total Mandal Agriculture farmers percentage is 17.42 percent in Ramakuppam, out of these 11.01 percent is male farmers and 6.41 percent is female farmers. Ramakuppam Labor percentage is 20.44 percent, out of these 10.89 percent is male labor and 9.55 percent is female labor. Ramakuppam Mandal people is divided down between male and female members of the population. The below graphic shows from Literacy to Households of Ramakuppam Mandal.

Total
Male
Female
0
28926
57851
Population
Literacy
Workers
Cultivators
Labour
Households
Ramakuppam barchart on population, literacy, workers & households

Ramakuppam Mandal population list

Ramakuppam Mandal has a total of 38 locations/villages, Below is the population table listing as per the last census of 2011 showing male, female and household information in the Chittoor district.

Locations/VillagesPopulation 2011MaleFemaleHouseholds
Konganapalle1,200604596307
Kollupalle1,037486551224
Cheldiganipalle1,169615554260
Rajupeta789398391175
Baipparedlapalle1,001519482218
Kempasamudram1,376708668288
Thimmasamudram82370112269
Bandarlapalle6,0343,0872,9471,294
Gorivimakulapalle3,2161,6151,601696
Pandyalamadugu3,2061,6231,583735
Pamana Boyanapalle167828534
Giddapalle36118317875
Ramakuppam6,2913,1293,1621,378
Attikuppam871429442170
Killakupodu23311711654
Manendram1,824931893367
Chennareddipalle2210126
Muddanapalle2,4611,2421,219554
Bondalagunta1,240647593291
Kadasinakuppam141776431
Vijalapuram1,303706597280
Ankireddipalle39719220595
Balaobanapalle45822823098
Singasamudram2,3781,1821,196564
Peddur4,3572,2252,132983
Pacharumakula Palle1,142575567254
Kenchanaballa1,410685725317
Battuvaripalle88444422
Unisigani Palle1,233611622271
Peddaganur947483464210
Every Indian Mandal got a Story, Share with every one if you know anything about Ramakuppam Wiki

Ramakuppam Mandal Villages List

Ramakuppam is a Mandal in Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh state in India. Below is the list of Towns and Villages in Ramakuppam Mandal. Total Number of Villages in this Mandal list are 38.

  1. Ankireddipalle
  2. Attikuppam
  3. Baipparedlapalle
  4. Balaobanapalle
  5. Balla
  6. Bandarlapalle
  7. Battuvaripalle
  8. Bondalagunta
  9. Cheldiganipalle
  10. Chennareddipalle
  11. Giddapalle
  12. Gorivimakulapalle
  13. Govindapalle
  14. Jowkupalle
  15. Kadasinakuppam
  16. Kempasamudram
  17. Kenchanaballa
  18. Kilakupodu
  19. Kollupalle
  20. Konganapalle
  21. Krishnapuram Dinne
  22. Manendram
  23. Muddanapalle
  24. Pacharumakulapalle
  25. Pamana Boyanapalle
  26. Pandyalamadugu
  27. Papireddivooru
  28. Peddaganuru
  29. Peddakurabalapalle
  30. Peddur

Mandals of Chittoor

Home | Privacy Policy | Contact