A GREAT CHANGE IN DELHI,
Aam Aadmi Party Chief Arvind Kejriwal sworn in 7th Chief Minister of Delhi on 28th December 2013, Media Says its Aam Aadmi CM, CM takes charge and vows "we are here to serve". More than one lakh people estimated to arrived in Ramleela Maidaan on this ceremony, AAP came to power with the fight against corruption movement led by Anna Haazare on Lokpal Bill.
Elections can won with small money with messages. The Delhi Election Results declared on 8th of December 2013. Stunning 28 Seats by AamAdmiParty(AAP), 32 Seats Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) and Indian National Congress(INC) with 8. A total of 1.19 crore voters are eligible to elect the new government(66.11 Lakh are men and 53.20 Lakh are women. The number of first time voters is 4.05 lakh.
|Narela||Neel Daman Khatri||BJP||54622|
|Shalimar Bagh||BANDANA KUMARI||AAP||47235|
|Shakur Basti||Satyender Kumar Jain||AAP||40232|
|Tri Nagar||Nand Kishore Garg||BJP||36970|
|Wazirpur||Dr Mahander Nagpal||BJP||37306|
|Model Town||Akhilesh Pati Tripathi||AAP||38492|
|Sadar Bazar||Som Dutt||AAP||34079|
|Chandni Chowk||Parlad Singh Sawhney||INC||26335|
|Patel Nagar (SC)||Veena Anand||AAP||38899|
|Moti Nagar||Subhash Sachdeva||BJP||42599|
|Madipur (SC)||Girish Soni||AAP||36393|
|Hari Nagar||Jagdeep Singh||AAP||38912|
|Tilak Nagar||Jarnail Singh||AAP||34493|
|Uttam Nagar||Pawan Sharma||BJP||48377|
|Najafgarh||Ajeet Singh Kharkhari||BJP||54358|
|Bijwasan||Sat Prakash Rana||BJP||35988|
|Palam||Dharm Dev Solanki||BJP||42833|
|Delhi Cantt||Surender Singh||AAP||26124|
|Adarsh Nagar||Ram Kishan Singhal||BJP||36985|
|New Delhi||Arvind Kejriwal||AAP||44269|
|Jangpura||MANINDER SINGH DHIR||AAP||29701|
|Kasturba Nagar||Madan Lal||AAP||33609|
|Malviya Nagar||Somnath Bharti||AAP||32258|
|Mehrauli||Parvesh Sahib Singh||BJP||37481|
|Chhatarpur||Brahm Singh Tanwar||BJP||49975|
|Ambedkar Nagar (SC)||Ashok Kumar||AAP||36239|
|Sangam Vihar||Dinesh Mohaniya||AAP||24851|
|Greater Kailash||Saurabh Bharadwaj||AAP||43097|
|Badarpur||Rambir Singh Bidhuri||BJP||45344|
|Okhla||Asif Mohd Khan||INC||50004|
|Kondli (SC)||Manoj Kumar||AAP||36863|
|Laxmi Nagar||Vinod Kumar Binny||AAP||43052|
|Vishwas Nagar||Om Prakash Sharma||BJP||44801|
|Krishna Nagar||Harsh Vardhan||BJP||69222|
|Gandhi Nagar||Arvinder Singh Lovely||INC||48897|
|Shahdara||Jitender Shigh Shunty||BJP||45364|
|Seemapuri (SC)||Dharmender Singh||AAP||43199|
|Rohtas Nagar||Jitender Kumar||BJP||49916|
|Seelampur||Chaudhary Mateen Ahmad||INC||46452|
|Ghonda||Sahab Singh Chauhan||BJP||47531|
|Gokalpur (SC)||Ranjeet Singh||BJP||34888|
|Bawana (SC)||Gugan Singh||BJP||68407|
|Karawal Nagar||Mohan Singh Bisht||BJP||49262|
Kejriwal 18 Demands to take/give support to Congress/BJPThe 18 issues pertaining to the common man raised in Aam Aadmi Party chief Arvind Kejriwal's letter to the Congress and the BJP chiefs includes:
1. The VIP culture should be stopped in Delhi. No MLA, minister or Delhi official will use a red beacon on their cars. Neither will they live in big bungalows nor take any special security.
2. Passing of the Janlokpal Bill, the same version for which Anna Hazare held fasts.
3. People will take decision directly in 'mohalla sabhas', which will be held in every locality and colony.
4. The AAP demanded complete statehood status for Delhi. Central government's hold on DDA and Police should end.
5. The party also demanded a special audit of all electricity companies in the national capital from the time these were privatised. The companies that refuse to participate, their licenses should be cancelled.
6. Electricity meters should be checked.
7. There is 220 litres of water available for every person daily. Where is it?
8. AAP wants unauthorized colonies should be regularized. Thirty percent of Delhi's population lives in such colonies and these should be regularized.
9. The party demanded to know if the Congress and the BJP will support its decision to give clean and affordable 'pakka houses' (built up houses) to those living in slums.
10. It also sought their support to give regular jobs to those working on contractual basis.
11. It wants to give infrastructural facilities like roads, electricity, water and basic facilities to the ordinary trader.
12. AAP said it is against FDI in retail.
13. The party wants to provide facilities and subsidies to farmers in the villages in the national capital.
14. The party also demanded to know the Congress and BJP's stand on opening 500 government schools, stopping donations in private schools and making the fee system transparent.
15. The party said it wanted to open new government hospitals with better facilities.
16. It also wants to have special security units for women and wants all harassment cases to be tackled within three months.
17. It wanted to set up enough courts and appoint judges so that all cases are dealt with within six months.
18. The AAP wanted to know whether the municipal corporations of Delhi will support them on these issues.
updated on 14 Dec 2013 sourcing from newsmedia