[4/5] Total Votes [ 1 ]
PNB internet banking website makes convenience of paying your bills through netpnb from your home computer or at office! Punjab National Bank customers can pay property tax, electricity, telephone and insurance bills online. PNB Net banking can be accessed through netpnb.com, two types of net banking available for Retail and Corporate user.
Punjab National Bank Customers need to be carefully check the url of pnb login screen, https://www.netpnb.com will appear with secured lock mark to prevent fraudulent sites. (highlighted in red box)
The facilites of PNB internet banking login involove the following:
- Quick view of account details
- Cheque inquiry
- Statement of Account
- Simplified Limit Setting process
- Beneficiary Management
- Fund Transfer to own accounts/other accounts within or outside PNB
- Inter-Bank fund transfer using RTGS & NEFT
- Future Transaction Management - scheduling transactions
- Utility Bill payment services - Mobile/Electricity/DTH
- Tourism and Travel Tickets - Airline Tickets, Rail Tickets, Hotel booking
- Paying Government taxes online
- Fee payment to various educational institutions
- Is the User Id and Password case sensitive?
When you are logging into Punjab National Bank Internet facility make sure that your Caps are not on, as passwords are case sensitive, so it may fail login if you are not punched your same password.
- Can I change the User-Id and Password?
Yes Userid and password can be changed at any time, depending on your requirement.
- How to change passwords?
Customer needs to first login to your PNB Account to change passwords, The option is under "Change Password", The stpes are: you need to use old password, new password and confirm password. Choosing New passwords should be minimum character length of 8 to 10 characters, with Capital and Small letter combination, with numbers and special characters.
- How many attempts will my account gets blocked of wrong passwords?
Customers require to try in 5 attempts before your account gets blocked. just click on "Forgot Password" in the login page and reset the password(s) instantly by following the validation steps or if the problem persists, users need to contact their pnb branch to reset your passwords
1. PNB Net Banking Registration
Instant registration & activation with online User Management. PNB Customers can apply internet banking in your branch by filling the application or requesting consultant to activate the mobile banking services, by informing your ID and Account Number, To activate you need to sign simple form with registered mobile number or you can do at pnb login domain with the New User Registration option.
2. PNB Net Banking Help
Customers can call toll free number to get assistance regarding internet banking issues or even can mail them explaining the problem
1800 180 2222 (Toll Free number)
1800 103 2222 (Toll Free number)
3. PNB Mobile Banking
In this digital evolution in India, Customers of PNB can access their bank application through mobile banking to view account details and make transactions for fund transfers between accounts for payments online.