|Founded||Upendra Ananth Pai, T M A Pai in 1925|
|Headquarters||Manipal, Karnataka, India|
|Products||Consumer Banking, Finance, Investment|
|People||Arun Shrivastava (MD & CEO)|
|Competitors||sbi, pnb, dena bank|
Syndicate Bank (Hindi: सिंडिकेट बैंक)was established in 1925 in Udupi, the abode of Lord Krishna in coastal Karnataka with a capital of Rs.8000. The name "Syndicate" indicates group, Twenty banks merged with the Canara Industrial and Banking Syndicate Limited also with Maharashtra Apex Bank Limited and Southern India Apex Bank Limited. The name of the bank was changed to Syndicate Bank Limited in 1964, and the head office of the bank was moved to Manipal, Uttara Karnataka.
BHIM Syndicate Bank:
Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) is an app that lets you make simple, easy and quick payment
transactions using Unified Payments Interface (UPI). You can easily make direct bank to bank payments
instantly and collect money using just Mobile number or Payment address. Service available are as
1. Send Money: Using this option, you can send money to anyone using Virtual Payment Address (VPA), Account no & IFSC and QR Scan.
2. Request Money: Using this option, you can collect money by entering Virtual Payment Address (VPA). Additionally through BHIM App, one can also transfer money using Mobile No. (Mobile No should be registered with BHIM or *99# and account should be linked).
3. Scan & Pay: Using this option, you can pay by scanning the QR code through Scan & Pay & generate your QR option is also present.
4. Transactions: Using this option, you can check transaction history and also pending UPI collect requests (if any) and approve or reject. You can raise complaint for the declined transactions by clicking on Report issue in transactions.
5. Profile: Using this option, you can view the static QR code and Payment addresses created. You can also share the QR code through various messenger applications like WhatsApp, Email etc. available on phone and can also download the QR code.
6. Bank Account: Using this Option, you can see the bank account linked with your BHIM App and its PIN status. You can set/change your UPI PIN. You can also change the bank account linked with BHIM App by clicking Change account provided in Menu. Also you can check Balance of your linked Bank Account by clicking REQUEST BALANCE.
Syndicate Bank overseas operations branch at London, United kingdom. also managing M/s. Musandam exchange, exchange company in Oman.
(a) To access the services for the first time, the customer is required to authenticate a prescribed format manually or in such other manner as the bank may specify. (b) By registering to use the services, the customer warrants that all information provided by the customer to the bank in relation to the services are true, complete, relevant and up-to-date. (c) The services are for the sole and exclusive use by the customer. (d) Any service details and information provided by the Bank on the Internet Site(s) or otherwise in response to an online inquiry is for reference only and is not binding. (e) The customer acknowledges that there may be a time lag in transmission of instructions, information or communication via the Internet for which bank shall not be held liable. Customers can login through Syndicate bank net banking system.
For Customer Care, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on our toll free number 1800-425-5784