[4/5] Total Votes [ 3 ]
Problem for Register or Update Digital Signature Certificate for GST?
Error 1 : Failed to establish connection to the server
Kindly restart the Emsigner Click here to troubleshoot.
For Chrome Browser:
1. Open Settings
2. Click -> Show Advanced Settings
3. Click -> Content Settings
4. Click -> Manage exceptions
5. Add https://127.0.0.1:1645
7. Close the Browser and Emsigner,
8. Restart with Run as administrtor
9. Login to gst.gov.in portal and try again.
1. Open Options
2. Click -> Security on Left Panel
3. Click -> Exceptions
4. Add https://127.0.0.1:1645
5. Save Changes
6. Close the Browser and Emsigner,
7. Restart with Run as administrtor
8. Login to gst.gov.in portal and try again.
Error 2 : Invalid Data Click here to troubleshoot.
Restart the Browser and Emsinger
Sorry! Digital Signature Certificate Missing Please plugin the token & click on process to proceed with signing
Solution: You need to buy digital signature if you donot have one. currently e-mudhra is issuing digital certificates at Rs. 1267 for 1 year. Once you registered and got USB token of digital signature, please plug in to usb port and re-run the server and submit the application with DSC Signgnature.