India Growing
Andhra Pradesh ChittoorRamasamudram

Ramasamudram Population

Ramasamudram is a Town and Mandal in Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh state in India. Total number of villages in this Mandal is 16. Ramasamudram Mandal sex ratio is 998 females per 1000 of males.

Population of Ramasamudram

PopulationMalesFemalesHouseholds
49,20224,62824,57411,339

Ramasamudram is Mandal in Andhra Pradesh state, Ramasamudram Mandal population in 2022 is 62,979. According to 2011 census of India, Total Ramasamudram population is 49,202 people are living in this Mandal, of which 24,628 are male and 24,574 are female. Population of Ramasamudram in 2021 is 61,010 Literate people are 27,472 out of 15,976 are male and 11,496 are female. Total workers are 27,465 depends on multi skills out of which 15,008 are men and 12,457 are women. Total 8,399 Cultivators are depended on agriculture farming out of 4,923 are cultivated by men and 3,476 are women. 12,906 people works in agricultural land as a labour in Ramasamudram, men are 6,256 and 6,650 are women.

Ramasamudram population chart

The Ramasamudram population chart is a graph that shows the distribution of all demographic groups, Literacy percentage is 55.84 percent, out of these 32.47 percent is male literates and 23.36 percent is female literates. Total Workers percentage is 55.82 percent, out of these 30.50 percent is male workers and 25.32 percent is female workers.Total Mandal Agriculture farmers percentage is 17.07 percent in Ramasamudram, out of these 10.01 percent is male farmers and 7.06 percent is female farmers. Ramasamudram Labor percentage is 26.23 percent, out of these 12.71 percent is male labor and 13.52 percent is female labor. Ramasamudram Mandal people is divided down between male and female members of the population. The below graphic shows from Literacy to Households of Ramasamudram Mandal.

Total
Male
Female
0
24602
49202
Population
Literacy
Workers
Cultivators
Labour
Households
Ramasamudram barchart on population, literacy, workers & households

Ramasamudram Mandal population list

Ramasamudram Mandal has a total of 16 locations/villages, Below is the population table listing as per the last census of 2011 showing male, female and household information in the Chittoor district.

Locations/VillagesPopulation 2011MaleFemaleHouseholds
Nariganipalle2,2671,1241,143510
Chembakur4,5372,2612,2761,015
Kappalle4,2642,1472,117988
Peddakurapalle3,1111,5771,534750
R.Nadimpalle3,7241,9051,819802
Elavanellore1,928976952411
Ramasamudram7,6453,8313,8141,704
Kurijala1,478731747347
Chokkandlapalle2,7331,3471,386643
Voolapadu3,1871,5591,628669
Miniki2,3071,1421,165566
Arikela3,5991,8261,773881
Malenatham3,0001,5101,490737
Kudurucheemanapalle2,1201,0581,062517
Moogavadi3,3021,6341,668799
Every Indian Mandal got a Story, Share with every one if you know anything about Ramasamudram Wiki

Ramasamudram Mandal Villages List

Ramasamudram is a Mandal in Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh state in India. Below is the list of Towns and Villages in Ramasamudram Mandal. Total Number of Villages in this Mandal list are 16.

  1. Arikela
  2. Chembakur
  3. Chokkandlapalle
  4. Eddakurapalle
  5. Elavanelloru
  6. Kappalle
  7. Kudurucheemanapalle
  8. Kurijala
  9. Malenatham
  10. Miniki
  11. Moogavadi
  12. Nariganipalle
  13. R-nadimpalle
  14. Ramasamudram
  15. Voolapadu
  16. Peddakurapalle

Mandals of Chittoor

Home | Privacy Policy | Contact